Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
As a community, we acknowledge that there is a deeply rooted and widely systemic problem of racism that exists around the World, and indeed for members of our own Montcrest community.
We are working together to educate our students, faculty and staff to understand perspectives and to amplify the stories of those whose voices are not heard enough.
There is so much more work to do in this area, and Montcrest is committed to carrying on and working with our parents, faculty, and the broader community to make strides in our school curriculum and conversation as it relates to racism, anti-racism, inclusion, and diversity.
Here are some important dates that we would like to share with you.
- Sept 8 2020 - First Day of School
- Oct 9-12 2020 - Thanksgiving Break
- Oct 16 2020 - Open House
- Nov 11 2020 - Remembrance Day Ceremony
- Nov 12 - Parent-Teacher Interviews (no school)
- Nov 13-16 2020 - November Break
- Dec 18 2020 - Jan 3 2021 - Holiday Break
- Jan 4 2021 - Professional Development Day (no school)
- Feb 12-15 2021 - February Break
- March 5 2021 - Professional Development Day (no school)
- March 8-19 2021 - March Break
- April 2 2021 - Good Friday
- Aprils 5 2021 - Easter Monday
- May 21 2021 - Kite Day
- May 24 2021 - Victoria Day