Tuition & Fees
Tuition, Bursaries & Online Banking
Kindergarten Tuition Fees 2023-24
The tuition fees for Kindergarten include all academic programming and resources, as well as all excursions. Please see below for payment options.
Grade 1-8 Tuition Fees 2023-24
1 to 5
6 to 8
3 to 5
6 to 8
|TOTAL Tuition & Fees||36,350||36,675||46,350||46,675|
Tuition and fees for the coming school year are set by the Board of Directors and published in January. Tuition fees typically increase between 3-6% each year.
- A one-time, non-refundable New Student Registration Fee of $6,000 is payable upon Admission for all new students from SK to Grade 8
- A one-time, non-refundable New Student Registration Fee of $3,000 is payable upon Admission for all new families starting in JK
- For all Grade 6 and NEW Grade 7 & 8 students there is a one-time Laptop Purchase Fee due on July 1, amount to be confirmed in June
- The Activity Fee of $600 and Band Fee of $325 are invoiced on July 1 each year
- Online banking payments to Montcrest School are due on the 1st of each month
Payment Plan Options
Each year, Montcrest offers bursaries to families that require financial support through our Bursary Funds. Families complete an online bursary application through Apple Financial Services by December 30th for current families and by January 9th for prospective families each year. After reviewing a confidential report from Apple Financial, the school makes an effort to allocate any available bursary funds to as many families as possible.
Please contact Dawn Marshall, Director of Finance (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about bursaries.
Online Banking Information
We are delighted to advise you that the Business Office of Montcrest School accepts electronic banking for application fees, tuition and aftercare payments from the following banking institutions:
- TD Canada Trust
- Bank of Nova Scotia
- Bank of Montreal
- Royal Bank
- President’s Choice Financial
Go to your online banking institution website. Under Bill Payment look for Payee Name.
You will find us under the PAYEE NAME: Montcrest School
Your online account number is the first four letters of your child’s surname, followed by 001.
(Example: Smith would be SMIT001)
Montcrest offers a secure online payment service by Plastiq to pay tuition fees with your credit card.
A service charge of 2.50% will be applied and is payable to Plastiq.
To use Plastiq as a payment option click here.
If you are experiencing problems with registration, please contact the Finance Office at email@example.com.