Tuition & Fees
Tuition, Bursaries & Online Banking
If you have any questions, please contact the Montcrest Finance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindergarten Tuition Fees 2019-2020
The tuition fees for Kindergarten include before care, all academic programming and resources, as well as all excursions. Please see below for payment options.
Grade 1-8 Tuition Fees 2019-2020
1 to 5
6 to 8
3 to 5
6 to 8
|TOTAL Tuition & Fees||30,750||31,075||39,975||40,300|
- A one-time, non-refundable New Student Registration Fee of $5,000 is payable upon Admission for all new students from SK to Grade 8
- A one-time, non-refundable New Student Registration Fee of $2,500 is payable upon Admission for all new families starting in JK
- For all Grade 6 & NEW Grade 7 students there is a one-time Chromebook Purchase Fee of $500 due on July 1, 2019
- For all NEW Grade 8 students there is a one-time Laptop Purchase Fee of $1,900 due on July 1, 2019
- The Band Fee of $325 for Grade 6-8 students is due on July 1, 2019
- Online banking payments or post-dated cheques payable to “Montcrest School” are due on the 1st of each month
Payment Plan Options
Tuition Fees & Payment Plan Options – 2019-20
Each year, Montcrest offers bursaries to families that require financial support. Families complete an online bursary applicationthrough Apple Financial Services. After reviewing a confidential report from Apple Financial, the school makes an effort to allocate any available bursary funds to as many families as possible.
Please contact the Admissions Team (email@example.com) for more information about bursaries.
Online Banking Information
We are delighted to advise you that the Business Office of Montcrest School accepts electronic banking for application fees, tuition and aftercare payments from the following banking institutions:
- TD Canada Trust
- Bank of Nova Scotia
- Bank of Montreal
- Royal Bank
- President’s Choice Financial
Go to your online banking institution website. Under Bill Payment look for Payee Name.
You will find us under the PAYEE NAME: Montcrest School
Your online account number is the first four letters of your child’s surname, followed by 001.
(Example: Smith would be SMIT001)
Montcrest offers a secure online payment service by Plastiq to pay tuition fees with your credit card.
A service charge of 2.50% will be applied and is payable to Plastiq.
To use Plastiq as a payment option click here.
If you are experiencing problems with registration, please contact the Business Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.